Better Social Media and a Bigger Bottom Line
By effectively using social media sites such as Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn to communicate with potential buyers, channel partners gain the power to build their brand and boost your bottom line. Zift provides a powerful delivery infrastructure that makes it easy for channel partners to push fresh content to multiple social media sites and supplement their social contributions with supplier-provided information. Using Zift’s Social Media Syndication, your channel partners gain access to an entire library of valuable content they can leverage to reach out, connect with and expand their communities. The result? Better relationships with key targets, stronger brands, more qualified leads and increased sales volumes.
Foster Communities (and Sales) with Social Media Syndication
Social media is all about developing and fostering communities. So, enabling your channel partners to become influential voices regarding your solution areas offers significant rewards. Use Zift’s Social Media Syndication to:
- Reduce the time and costs of social media efforts for channel partners
- Provide relevant content channel partners can use to enhance their social media presence
- Automatically adjust content to match channel partners’ brand guidelines
- Improve lead generation efforts
- Build and foster new customer communities
- Showcase channel partner expertise in your key solution areas
Easily Measure Social Media Success
Zift also provides the in-depth analytics required to detail the effectiveness of your channel partners’ social media efforts. Easily measure social media reach across a channel partner community. Then, either sit back and enjoy your extended social media success or adjust your efforts to improve results.
To learn more, check out these resources:
- [CASE STUDY] VMware partner reduces costs, triples audience engagement with Social Media Syndication - Find out how this partner differentiated themselves from their competition by tapping into their social media audience to increase audience engagement – all with less time and resources
- [WEBCAST] 5 Critical Steps to Extend Social Media Through Channel Partners
- [INFOGRAPHIC] Social Media – The Root of Modern Marketing